Monday 31 March 2014

A king-sized pussy

The idea of trying a real one took more and more hold of me. It still seemed absurd to me to really do it. I wanted to be Mick's and Mick's only. On the other hand, I was becoming more and more curious, and I had the suspicion that I once I tried, I would like it so much, I wouldn't want to stop, and this scared me very much.

Of course, I told Mick about it. He suggested we could just try once and, if either of us didn't like it, we could stop immediately. He didn't want to force me to do anything, so I would decide for us both. I thought about it, but came to the conclusion that I wasn't ready. Or it didn't simply do for me. It was one thing to fantasize and dream about it, but really doing it would change our whole relationship, and I didn't want to risk it. He was quite relaxed about it. "I'm convinced that nothing bad is going to happen if we try", he said, "from my point of view, it could only melt us together even more. I'm sure we would both enjoy it. I've seen your face when I shove those fake dicks up your pussy, you look like a different person. And if I want to cum in 30 seconds, I just imagine you screaming, being fucked hard by a horny, really well-hung guy. But I also must tell you this: while we're having sex, it turns me on beyond measure when you fantasize about being fucked by a big guy and me watching, and maybe you telling me how big he is compared to mine and so on. Then, once we are finished and lying in bed afterwards, I put my arms around you and the only thing I can think of is how much I love you, that I want to protect you and only want you for myself." My love! How sweet. I was touched and moved when I heard these words. He went on: "And besides, you're telling me that you are afraid that, if you said yes and then changed your mind again, I'd be disappointed. But how could I be? I love you and just the fact that you're even thinking about doing it turns me on like hell. More than the actual fuck! And what if it was me to back out? I don't know at this very moment how I'd react. Imagine we invited someone, and you two had both decided to go for it, and I said, no wait, I actually don't want my lady shagged by someone else? It could happen. So let's not think about it in terms of "what if not?", but let's think of it as a possible, even virtual game, and whatever you decide, I'm fine with it. But remember that IF you decide to give it a try, please do it only if you are convinced 100, no, 200%."

I decided we wouldn't do it. Who needed another person in bed? My love was the best lover I can think of. If every man/woman dedicated themselves to their partners' sexual pleasure and fulfilment like he did, there wouldn't be a care in any bed. I felt almost blessed to have a partner like him. If... well, if it just weren't for the centimetres he lacked. To make up for them, I got another, even bigger, white dildo, which I proudly showed to my web cam friends. It was 26 cm long and enormously thick. Sitting on it was immensely difficult, but feeling it inside incredibly satisfying. I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw myself on the camera, with this monster cock inside myself. But I was beginning to feel really proud... and also started thinking that deep down inside, maybe I was really made for big cocks. It certainly looked as I was preparing myself for them... I also started to like it when our web cam contacts called me dirty names, a thing I'd always hated during my relationship with Fred. Mick also never failed to remind me how I had changed. "When we first had sex, your pussy was just like a slot", he said. "Now it's a real pussy of a size-queen."

No comments:

Post a Comment