Wednesday 26 March 2014

I want to be faithful

I also asked Mick why he liked big cocks so much, and he said it probably was because when he first had sex – or wanted to have sex – the girl of his choice said his cock was too small for her. Apparently this initial shock had, over time, turned into a sort of strange excitement because he now felt "inferior" to big cocks, and found it intriguing that a woman could choose a "superior" dick over a small or normal one to have sex. I thought about this. Feeling inferior? Would this mean he would be turned on if I chose a bigger one over his?? How would I feel if he chose a woman with bigger tits or whatever over me? This thought didn't turn me on in the least. But I couldn't help thinking more and more often about the possibility that he actually could like it to see me fucked by another guy, just because this guy had better "qualities". Would I like it?

I said to myself: "No, I don't need this. I want to be faithful to my lover, I don't need other people around, and if I want something stronger, I'll get the dildo out. Good. Dildo. We need more dildos." And so we ordered more dildos and other toys, like cock rings and vaginal balls, on the internet. We also ordered a very small and thin, almost pencil shaped purple vibrator, in case I wanted to try anal again, but we never used it together. My personal favourite was Mr Black, a fabulous 21 cm latex cock, so thick I couldn't get my hand around it. I really, really liked it, and used it so often, I could feel my pussy widen over time. The trouble was, sometimes when Mick an I had sex, I couldn't feel him inside me for a few seconds in certain positions. I couldn't feel if, and how deep, he was inside me, and it sometimes gave me an irritating sense of missing something inside me. But after a few seconds, this feeling vanished and everything was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment