Tuesday 1 April 2014

A right little slut

On one rare occasions I showed myself on cam without Mick, I chatted with a guy called Mark. He wasn't the politest of the people we had met on the net, but his cock was... indescribable. It was straight and 23 cm long. Fabulous. He was one of my favourites. I was having a bath and praising his cock and telling him what I would do to it if I could lay my hands and mouth on it... I realized it was incredible what a big cock could do to you. You become like a puppet in the hands of a puppeteer.

Mark told me, no, he ordered me to insert the smallest dildo, which I always explained was the same size as Mick's. It entered at once, I didn't need a single drop of lubricant.

Mark: Good girl.

Me: Thanks, master.

Mark: Now the red cock, the slim one.

Me: Yes... look here... aaah... there it goes

Mark: Mmm, well done. You are a right little slut, aren't you?

Me: Oh yes, I am.

Mark: I can tell. Now the blue one.

I took the smurf, putting a little lubricant on it, but I wouldn't have needed to. It took only a few seconds to enter.

Mark: Come on, a little deeeeper...

Me: Urgh... my God... aaah!

Mark: You beautiful bitch. Well done.

Me: Aaah...

Mark: What about two in one? Bet you can't do that.

Me: Bet I can.

I took the first dildo I had put in and the smurf together, put on loads and loads of lubricant and then pushed the bigger inside first, then widened my pussy with the smaller one.

Me: Oooooaaaaargggh...

Mark: Oh – my – God! You're making me harder and harder... I've never seen such a slutty beast before!

Me: Thanks, master... aaah!

Mark: Put something in your butt.

Me: I don't do anal.

Mark: Do it for me.

Me: I don't like it. It hurts.

Mark waved his enormous cock in front of the camera.

Mark: THIS would hurt... Come ooon...

Me: All right, wait!

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I'd never have done it for Mick. All right, I would have if he had insisted forever, but only out of love for him. This was... different. I went out of the tub and in my room to get the pencil-shaped dildo, then back.

Me: Watch this.

I put on a ton of lubricant to avoid as much pain as possible, and finally stuck the little thing up my bottom.

Mark: Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Come closer. Show me!

Me: Yes, master.

Mark: You make me so horny... come on, put the blue back inside! I'd cum right over your ass if I were there...

Me: Everything for you, master.

And I suddenly realized how true this was. You do everything for a big one. I smirked, thinking of Mick, whom I would tell everything later on. I shoved the smurf back into my super-wet pussy, moved it in and out fast, moaning loudly.

Me: Aaaah yesss! Yes yes yes yesss!

Mark: Do you like my cock?

Me: Fuck, yes! It's better than everything I've ever had!

Mark: Come closer, little bitch... come on... I'll cum for you...

Me: Yes, master... please

I pretended to lick his hot sperm from my computer screen, still with my blue and purple dildo inserted.

Mark: Mmm. Thanks.

Me: You're very welcome.

Mark: See you next time.

Me: Yeah. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment