Tuesday 18 March 2014

The first time with Mick

Mick and I shared a room for three days at the venue in order to save money. During the last night we even shared a bed, since I was terribly cold and he did his best to warm me, without ever taking advantage of the situation.

But it was only a matter of days. Although I had promised myself I'd never have any kind of relationship with a married man again, I was strangely attracted to him, both physically and, in a way, emotionally. At nights, after we went to sleep in our respective bedrooms, I got up again to see him, and we would talk and then I would sleep in his bed, and we wouldn't do anything. I was terribly torn; on one hand, I felt my sexual appetite rising and was hoping for him to feel some physical attraction for me too and do something, and on the other hand, I hoped he was strong enough not to touch me, because I didn't want him to feel guilty or to cause him trouble with his family.

One night, I couldn't sleep and turned forever in my bed, then got up to see Mick in his room once more. I asked him if I could stay and he agreed. We lay in bed for a while, close to each other, and I felt the warmth of his body. I was terribly nervous and felt tension mounting inside me. When I turned round, showing Mick my back, I suddenly felt his hands resolutely on my breasts. All I could think at this moment was: "At last!" I instantly felt strangely free to enjoy this moment, I felt sexy and desired, even more than by John. I wanted to be touched by him and to touch him. I moaned and turned around lustily, feeling his hands on my body and started to touch him too. I remember noticing his very nice, firm butt. We didn't do much during this first night, but after two nights I couldn't sleep once more and went to his room. We messed around a bit, and I ended up giving him a blow job. Since I had stopped doing this to Fred, I enjoyed it immensely again. Giving pleasure to Mick by sucking his cock was just like giving it to myself. I liked the fact that he cared very much about hygiene, and I immediately loved the smell of his skin and the taste of his cock and his sperm. He, on the other hand, explained that he wouldn't lick my pussy for safety reasons, and I quite agreed and was also impressed by his sense of responsibility.

A couple of days later, we were in his bed again, touching each other and chatting. I asked him shyly if he would like to have sex with me. He replied that he would love to, but didn't have any condoms. In a second, I pulled one out from under his bed, which I had previously hidden there. He gave me a surprised look, as if to say: "I didn't think you were such a sexpot", then took the condom, rolled it over his erection and then gently slid it in. We had sweet and soft sex. I noticed his penis was just a little shorter than John's, but he was much, much more resistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment