Thursday 20 March 2014

In love with Mick

We repeated this experience a few times during the time we spent together in England. I quickly went over the fact that I probably would never see him again and that we didn't have a future together because of his family. I just enjoyed his closeness and the sex, which was wonderful and carefree. The only thing that was strange to me was that he wanted to know a lot about my sex life, my preferences, any particularly spicy experiences, if I had had sex with more than two people and so on. When I said no, he seemed a bit disappointed because of the lack of something intriguing in my sex life. The only interesting I could come up with was my first blow job, which I had given to a friend of mine in the back of my father's car in our garage. And the story with John, of course, but that was still tinged with a little bit of guilt. But I didn't see myself as a person who could have sex with more than one man at the same time, all the more if I was in a firm relationship with a man I really loved. I was just not the type. Mick, on the other hand, was bi-curious and had had a couple of experiences with another man, but never with more than one person.

When we said goodbye, I was grateful for the wonderful time I had spent with Mick. Just like before our trip, we spent a lot of time chatting on the Internet. After a month or so, John called me to see if I was available for a little fuck. I consented with mixed feelings. I had completely forgotten John over the experience with Mick. But I thought I was never going to see Mick again, that he was going back to his usual life without me, so why not have a little fun. So he came and he fucked me as usual, but it just didn't feel right. I missed the gentleness and the long sex I had experienced, and also the few more centimetres of his dick couldn't make up for it. Everything was just wrong. John said afterwards: "Every time you meet someone, you're a bit strange when we meet again." Not only was he right, but he had grasped the fact that I had fallen for Mick long before me.

Then I had the chance to meet Mick again two weeks later during a conference, and we shared a room in the hotel he was staying. After a few days, while driving back home after taking one of the speakers to the airport, he came by just to see me, just to say hello. It was then I knew I was in love with that man, however hopeless the situation was.

No comments:

Post a Comment