Saturday 29 March 2014

Admiring big cocks

Anyway, I decided I would never ever let something happen to me I didn't want to. I dedicated myself more to the adult chat. Sometimes we would chat together, sometimes I would pretend Mick wasn't there, chat with the other person and later send Mick the dialogue. We were very intrigued by this, but after some time a "problem" came up. I was more and more intrigued by these large cocks and started admiring them openly, also in front of Mick. He seemed quite glad that I admitted I liked them, but it happened a couple of times that, while we were chatting and he was waiting to read what the other person and I had written, I forgot completely about him. I cut him out because I was so smitten by the big cock, I only had eyes for him. When I realized that, I felt deeply ashamed and apologised. Mick seemed a bit annoyed in the beginning, but he was also sincerely pleased that I liked this new game so much. So sometimes, when we were having sex and broadcasting it to our new big-cocked friends, I would just go on chatting with them, while Mick was taking me from behind. It was then I started writing things like: "well, I sometimes really can't feel him"... "yeah, a big one would be so much better"... "mmm, I really would love to try yours", and I almost forgot Mick who was busy fucking me. This really turned me on. And often he ended up sticking me the dildos deep inside my pussy. I had become so wide and wet, he could put one fake and his real one inside together, so that it felt like one big cock. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment