Thursday 27 March 2014

Adult chats

I now started spending more time on adult chats and on the web cam. We created a profile as a couple on a particular website and regularly chatted with a handful of guys. We had agreed on playing with them only if they were well-endowed, since I was now a little more interested in them. It was really difficult to find them though! Often they faked their profile picture, or pretended to be well-endowed when instead their size was just about Mick's. I hated that. If I had to play, I wanted the others to play fair and if I was looking for big cocks, they had to be huge, not average. A few of the people who contacted us, or whom we contacted, were really nice and we let them watch while we were having sex. We got a lot of compliments which I enjoyed immensely, just as much as I enjoyed that what I was doing and saying was turning them on. It made me almost prouder to be able to excite a bigger cock than Mick's!

No comments:

Post a Comment