Friday 28 March 2014

A private club

A couple of times, we went to a private club. I had warned Mick that I wasn't going to swap partners or to take part in an orgy or whatever, I just wanted to go there for the experience. I told him once again that he was free to do whatever he liked with whoever he liked. He replied that I was the boss and he wouldn't do anything I wouldn't enjoy. So I was quite relaxed when we went there. There were not many people, but it didn't matter, since we weren't looking for anything in particular. After a while we started making out on what looked like a sort of giant pouffe in the middle of a room. Some people came closer to watch, and one guy stroke my arm, but I brushed it off, a little annoyed. Maybe we were making out in the wrong place, where people could participate. I asked Mick to move and we continued on a sofa. I was so relaxed that I could even climax. We had a very young couple on a sofa next to us, and the young girl whispered: "Come on... push..." but alas, her partner didn't have much to push in. It reminded me a little of Fred, his dick might have been just as small. "Oh God", I thought, alarmed, "look what I'm doing, going 'round judging other cocks", and I tried to concentrate on Mick and the sex again. All in all it was a good experience; most of all, I loved the men's longing looks: in a strange way, I liked to be at the centre of attention while fucking and being fucked. It was no different than showing yourself on web cam.

We went there again, shortly after, and this time there was a bunch of people who seemed to be friends. There were a handful of ladies and two boys and they all had sex between each other. One of the girls was really loud and exuberant, and one of the guys was quite "interesting". Mick asked me if I wanted to have a go, but I said: "Of course not! What are you thinking!?" I really hated the idea of having sex with a person you've never met before and who has just fucked five ladies, however big he may be.
 We had sex in our corner and even had some toys with us, so I didn't pay attention to the small group. Mick was laying underneath me and I was on my knees, sucking his cock with my bottom stuck in the air, so I didn't notice that this loud girl came closer and nonchalantly planted a kiss on it. Mick had had no chance to avoid it, so I turned around and stared at this woman. Mick just laughed and tried to explain, calmly and politely, that I didn't really wished to be touched by anyone else. I couldn't speak, I was just glaring at her. What the fuck? How dare you, you filthy beast? Who gave you permission to touch me? I felt like I had been attacked. Shortly after, they left and so did we. Mick was still cheerful and tried to laugh it off, but I felt horrible and I told him I felt humiliated and hurt. He replied: "Come on, it can happen in such a place. And she did nothing else. You weren't that fussy last time, when the guy took your hand." What?? I stared at him. "Have you gone mad? That's completely different, he didn't attack me from behind!" But he didn't seem to understand how I felt. I wanted to be in control of the situation, I wanted to decide myself what I would allow and what not. I really felt bad that day and we didn't go back to the place for a while. Later we wanted to go back, but learned that it had closed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment