Monday 24 March 2014

Big dildos

Around that time, Mick and I went to an adult shop – or let's say, he did, while I was standing and waiting outside – and bought me a gift. We were abroad that day, it was cold and rainy and I was anxious to get back to our hotel room and unpack his present, which from the outside looked like it could be a bottle of good wine in a stylish wooden case. When I unpacked it, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a 20 cm long and also quite thick natural skin vibrator. "But what am I supposed to do with this?" I asked Mick. I was surprised and shocked, this thing was clearly too big for me. He said: "I just thought that maybe you would like to try something different from time to time... not just me." "Yeah, but... don't you think this is a bit too much? It's huge!" "Well, let's find out then!" And over the next few weeks, we tried to put this monster into my pussy, but it was really very painful and burnt like hell. I liked the idea of the gift itself and of trying something else for a change, but I didn't like the feeling of it inside me. I also thought: "What is Mick thinking of me? I've never had anything big like this." Indeed, Mick seemed to be developing an obsession for big sized penises at that time. He often showed me pictures and videos with huge cocks, and I thought they were fake and I was generally wondering why he did show me them at all. But little by little, I started getting interested in them myself. I couldn't help wondering why adult chat rooms with names like "Big Horse Cocks" and "Huge Black" were always crammed with people and you were lucky to get in, while in others there were only a handful of people. Well, sometimes it was because some guys pretended to be well-endowed in order to attract ladies (or gentlemen, for that matter). But I really started asking myself why they were so sought after. I started reading erotic stories about ladies getting laid by huge cocks and experiencing incredible things. I was intrigued and curious, but at the same thought: "It's just fiction. Well written, but fictional stories, all made up. What more can a few centimetres do? Nothing." I didn't ask myself why those stories all had a similar development and plot: a woman with an average-sized husband/partner gets to fuck a bigger one and then can't get enough of it. I just thought they were well invented, but didn't think in the least they could be true.

Mick tried again and bought me a blue strap-on dildo, which I called "smurf". It was slightly longer, but thinner, and, most of all, harder than the vibrator. We tried it and I loved it. Maybe I was just more relaxed, had grown more confidence, or maybe it was just that it was made from a different material, or that we were using more lubricant, but I really, really liked it. It almost felt real, or as real as I thought a real huge dick could be. And I absolutely loved the fact that Mick now looked like he was sporting a 21 cm dick which covered his own smaller one. When I closed my eyes, it felt like it was a different person fucking me, and it was awesome. The other fabulous thing was that I could put it on and – have a penis too, which I learned to use on Mick. I prepared him with my fingers, use loads of lubricant, then put the smurf in slowly and gently, move it a little inside him, then pulled it out again, waited a minute, put it in again, a little farther inside, out again, waited a moment, then put it all in and started to move like I was really fucking him. After we had done this a few times, after seeing how much pleasure it gave to both of us, I really started wondering what it would be like to do it with a real, big, human cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment