Sunday 30 March 2014

Nitros

One of the guys we had met on the net went by the name of Nitros, and he had one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen, it was simply enormous. I often fantasised about what it would be like being fucked by such a huge dick. Sometimes during sex I talked about these fantasies to Mick, describing how I imagined having sex with both of them, first Mick warming me up and then this huge, huge beautiful cock entering my wet pussy... widening it even more... I realized I really got wet when I told these stories, and they seemed to be an incredible turn-on for Mick. Once, we were having sex and Mick asked me if I wanted Mr Black inside, together with his own cock. I consented and closed my eyes, drifting away... I felt first the warmer, gentler cock inside me, then the harder and longer one... as thick as my forearm... but no, it wasn't... that was Nitros' dick... he moved it backwards and forwards... slowly at first, but then faster, wilder... oh, yes, please, more, let me be your obedient pussy... how large you are, it's fantastic... aaah...yesss...

What the f...? Mick had said something and I opened my eyes, startled. I felt really strange, I was almost left with a sense of disappointment. I hadn't Nitros' cock inside me, but a real, small and an enormous fake one. It was crazy. For the first time I had experienced what it could be like to feel a real one, and I couldn't possibly deny how wonderful it had felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment