Saturday 22 March 2014

First fantasies and games with Mick

I lived in that town for one more year, and although John called me a few times more, we never had sex again. I just couldn't. Mick came to see me a few times, and after one year I moved to the town he lived in. We still met in secret and I couldn't introduce him to my new friends because of his family situation, but we met as often as we could. In the meantime I had also confessed my sex episode with John, but instead of him being jealous or getting mad, he found the fact that a person other than him had fucked me exciting. He only seemed angry at the fact that it had taken me so long to tell him. I thought this was very strange, I didn't find the idea of him having sex with another woman exactly exciting, but I told him from the beginning that whenever he had the desire to try someone else or to do something I wasn't up for, like orgies or whatever, he was free to do it. He gave me the same freedom, of course, but I didn't have the slightest desire to have sexual experiences with other people as long as I could have sex with him. We once discussed though if we should include John in our games, and I even called him on the phone to ask him if he wanted to do it, but he didn't. He said the only way to have a threesome was with two girls, since he didn't want any competition. Of course this was no option and in the end I was quite happy that nothing came out of it. These games just didn't do for me. I wanted to enjoy sex just with my partner. This didn't mean I didn't have sexual fantasies of other men sleeping with me, but in the beginning I was a little ashamed of them and just pushed them aside.

After some time, Mick asked me why I didn't join an adult chat in which he was quite active. I, on the other hand, hated the idea. Looking at and chatting with some random horny guys? Why? I didn't really understand the spirit of it, I didn't understand how this could be a game to share and to enjoy in a partnership. It was just a waste of time and I didn't get why Mick spent so much time on it. He was interested in learning about other people's experiences, their fantasies, their preferences. I really couldn't care less. To me it was important to enjoy my relationship with Mick, and I didn't want anyone to interfere with it.

But I was curious to know what was so interesting about the whole thing. So we decided we would try together. I signed up for an adult chat as well and we sat together in front of my computer, or we were together, but using two computers and two different accounts. Under no circumstance I wanted to chat on my own, I wouldn't have had anything to say or to ask. I had always considered people on adult sites some sort of perverts. But little by little, I discovered how not only watching people on a web cam can be real fun, but also showing myself and turning people on. I still had this idea that I wasn't attractive compared to many girls on those websites. Gradually, though, I learned that most people don't go looking for perfect bodies, but for real people and a little entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment