Monday 28 August 2023

Carl, Mich and me, DVP

We had invited Carl to come over a few times, and, just like Jim, he couldn't make it at first (and once again, I was strangely glad every time he had to cancel), and then suddenly he could. I prepared myself very carefully, and so did Mick. Mick had brought the camera again to film us, and this time it would be really worth it. I was as nervous as always, and Mick wanted to give my pussy a little slurp to calm me down before he arrived, but I couldn't calm down quickly enough, hence... no orgasms. Only a few minutes later Carl arrived. I had to go to the toilet, and when I came back to my bedroom, I discovered that Carl was already undressed and that Mick was stroking his big, wonderful, straight and stiff cock. God, it looked even bigger with the right lightning. I felt my pussy pulsing and getting warm and wet at once.

I quickly joined them on the bed. While Mick pushed his dick inside me and gently prepared me for the great act, Carl teased and licked my nipples, and I twirled his gently. But it didn't last long, since I absolutely, absolutely had to be fucked hard. Carl put on a condom, and I immediately bent over to suck it. I was astonished how much of this big cock I could take in my mouth. “Wow, I'm getting better at this”, I thought, sucking greedily. I sucked his a little, then Mick's, then his again, then Mick, and finally I was ready to receive the big one. Just like the last time Mick helped me to put it inside my pussy, and I had told him how much I had loved that. Carl's enormous dick didn't take long to enter and I immediately drifted away and started moaning uncontrollably. Once again I thought of my neighbours, but then immediately thought also: Fuck them. They could do with some of this too!

I felt Carl pushing deeper and deeper, where neither Mick nor Jim had ever touched me before, and this made me moan even louder. I was able, somehow, to speak this time, but the choice of words was a bit narrow. “Come on, push it harder... please!” I begged. I liked the idea that you can only beg to a big cock and not to a normal one. He gladly obliged, and I thrust my whole body against his, just to feel all of his monster cock inside me, and I never stopped crying. It was not like the times before: these loud moans had something special, something liberating.

What a slut I am”, I whispered, this time without the slightest bit of embarrassment, just with immense pride. Both nodded. “Of course you are”, said Mick. “You're pussy's a slut's pussy. Would you like us both inside you?”

Of course I wanted both of them. We did the same thing as the time before, but we changed position sometimes. It was the first time ever that I felt the two cocks inside separately, not as one big unit, but as two distinct cocks. Once again, it is impossible to describe to someone who has never tried before. I decided at that moment that if ever a woman should ask me advice about having sex with a well-endowed man, my answer will be: YES ABSOLUTELY YOU WOULD BE A FOOL NOT TO TRY. I wondered how I could have done without it for so many years!

My moans and cries became louder and louder, as the tape would later show. Mick asked: “Wasn't I right about big real cocks as opposed to dildos?” I frantically nodded: “Yes, yes, yes!” “And do you finally admit that bigger is better?” “Yes!” I shouted without thinking.

We went on a little bit in different positions, while I tried to touch or suck Mick's cock, but it was extremely difficult with that monster that made you jump up and down with a little pain and much lust and greed. I asked Carl at a certain point: “Would you mind fucking Mick a little now?” Carl agreed. I prepared Mick's hole with loads of lubricant. I was a little afraid that Carl could hurt Mick, but I was much more excited that Mick would at last be fucked by a real big cock, I'd always wanted to see that.

I put some lube on top of Carl's cock and then watched how it entered. I was amazed. Amazed at how big a cock can be, and amazed at my partner who could take it. Carl started moving and then fucking him for real. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life, and I could understand now what was so special about seeing one's partner shagged by a huge cock. I asked the typical question: “Do you like to have a big real cock inside you?”, and Mick answered: “Oh, yes, I do!”

We went on for a total of two hours, then I put myself between the two, sucked a little here, a little there and asked if they could come both on my tits. They obediently obliged, and while Mick had cum already, Carl was still stroking his marvellous cock furiously. I slowly slid a finger inside his hole to “help” him... and within seconds he squirted sperm all over me, breathing heavily, then licked it all clean.

We stayed there a little while, then got dressed, had a drink and he went back home.

I was really wasted that evening, I couldn't even walk properly. I was already wondering how I could have photographed Carl while he was shagging Mick without falling to the ground. My whole body was trembling, I felt like I was on drugs. I was happy. Happy to have shared all this with the one I love more than anything, and I was so grateful he allowed me to have these experiences. “Enough now”, I thought. “I've had my share, I don't need more. It has been astonishing. I feel more complete now, I feel like a woman, it is as if I had found a part of myself I was missing. Thank you so much, my love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment