Saturday 21 September 2019

“Look at this monster. It's gigantic.”

One of these new guys was a single man named Carl. He didn't live far away from my parents, so I didn't want to get to know him at first (maybe he knew some of my relatives or acquaintances?), but then, it was not really that close, and we found out he was really nice and discreet. He worked in sort of sauna club for couples in a beautiful place on the hillside. Once again it was Mick who had discovered him and I knew I could trust his judgement. We decided to meet at this club on our way to see my parents. When we arrived at the place, he came to meet us and to show us around. We went into one of the sauna rooms with some other people and had a little chat, then we rested on the deck chairs. Mick went on talking with another guy, and Carl asked me what I was up to and if I liked what I'd seen so far.
I didn't want to disappoint him, but I didn't really intend to do anything with him. He was nice and his cock was... well, yummy to say the least, but I couldn't bring myself to say: “What the fuck, let's go downstairs, I want to get laid”. Instead, I suggested we had a drink. We all went to the bar and I had a large pint of lager. The other guy was still talking to Mick, maybe he was hoping to get invited downstairs by a couple (each single could accompany one couple), but I wanted to get rid of him without being rude. I pretended to look at some fancy decorations and beckoned Mick. I whispered: “I don't want to do anything with Carl, but do you think he would come with us and just watch us shag?” Mick replied: “I'll ask. But why don't you want to do anything?” I shrugged, I really didn't know. He was not bad at all, but why did I have to be fucked by everyone now, just because he was huge?


Mick went over to Carl, spoke briefly with him, I saw Carl nodding and then we three went downstairs in a dark room. We laid down on a blanket, and I started kissing and stroking Mick, while Carl was standing in a corner and watching us. And when I saw the thing in his hands grow... it was over. Mick was licking my pussy to warm me up, and I climaxed a few times, but after every orgasm (which I can't have with my eyes open) I stared at this huge cock. It was amazing. How had I failed to notice that before? He was tiny and completely bald, with some tattoos on his arms, and this monster cock seemed almost disproportionate. I couldn't stop myself from saying to Mick: “Look at this monster. It's gigantic.”
When Carl noticed I was interested now, he asked if he could come closer. I nodded quickly, before I could change my mind, and he knelt down next to us. Mick was trying to shag me now, but I felt my pussy widen at the very thought of having this monster in me and couldn't feel a thing. It was crazy. I was lying on my back with my eyes closed and already thought of this huge stiff cock and how it would feel inside me. I stretched out my arm to stroke Mick, but I missed and got Carl's thighs instead.

Or maybe I wanted to miss deliberately? I got closer and closer to his wonderful dick, until I touched it. Half an hour before I didn't even want to think about it, and now I heard myself asking Mick: “Can I try it please?” I had to be out of my mind, but hey. “Of course”, Mick replied and asked if Carl could get a condom. The latter quickly got up to fetch them and was back in no time. I was still on my back and watched Mick take this great big cock and insert it, slowly, into my deep pussy... it was AWESOME. It was even more awesome and it was warmer than Jim's. And, for that matter, bigger and thicker. And also stiffer. It was just... wow.

I was sure Mick could see the lust and greed in my eyes when Carl's cock disappeared inside me and he started pumping hard almost immediately. I had warned him that we had little time, since my parents were waiting for us, so he didn't waste any. I heard myself moaning and screaming, I couldn't stop myself, and I didn't want to.

After a few minutes I asked Carl if Mick could join him. “What, double?” he replied. “Yes, aaah, no, I mean, aaah, together in my puss... aaah!” It was too fabulous, I couldn't even speak. Carl didn't have any problems with touching Mick, so Mick laid down underneath me and stuck his little cock in. Incredible really how it could seem even smaller. Carl moved closer and added his monster. This time, it wasn't as easy as it has been with Jim. This was some serious cock. I gasped and moaned with no shame, I couldn't have avoided it for my life. And then, once again, I had two cocks inside me, two very different dicks, and I was thinking that Mick also could feel the difference between Jim and Carl with the big one stroking his inside my pussy.
We didn't go on for long, since we had to leave, but it was indescribable, marvellous... and the best thing of all were the knowing faces of the people who watched us come out of the dark rooms. I must have looked a bit deranged and couldn't wipe the stupid and satisfied grin off my face. I grinned because I had just been fucked by the biggest cock of my life and everybody could clearly see it.

We decided to keep in touch. Mick had suggested that if it was all right for me, we would go on with these games a little more, until the end of September, and then return to our normal life as a couple. Fine for me, I thought, so I could go back to a normal relationship and finally be only Mick's partner.

4 comments:

  1. which club was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was near Bolzano (Alto Adige, Italy) but it is closed for good.

      Delete
  2. Awesome story - i hope, you still have some fun with Carl.

    Best regards from Bavaria
    Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, from time to time we still meet Carl.
      Best regards from Croatia

      Delete