Monday 28 August 2023

The end of this written story, but the experiences go on

Well, that's all right then. A month later, I was about to close my windows when I suddenly had an image of myself on the bed, fucked hard by a cock and enjoying it immensely, thinking that my neighbours would hear my screams through the open windows... and I suddenly felt very, very strange. I had to talk to Mick.

Mick showed up later and we had our usual great sex which made me forget the rest. Only this time... I gave it a shot. While I was riding his now really very small cock, I said: “You know... I think... I might... like to have... also in the future... something more substantial... from time to time...”

And he looked like he wanted to burst out laughing. “I knew it!” he grinned. “You are a real slut now, there's no escape, no coming back.”

I was a bit taken aback, but deep down inside (yes) I knew he was right. From the very first moment there had been no coming back. Now that I had “tasted blood”, I wanted more. But what about Mick?

He said: “There is no difference for me if you have done it already and want to stop, or if you would like to carry on. But surely there's really less fun if we don't do it any longer now! So why not have fun! And if one of us really wants to stop one day, it's all right all the same, just as it always was.”

I can't believe how lucky I am to have found this amazing guy. I don't know if I even deserve him. But anyway... the next thing we're planning is a foursome... Mick and I and two well-hung guys :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment