Sunday 10 March 2019

More Jim


The days that followed were a bit strange. I was not really sure if our experience was real or not, but the pictures proved we really had done it. I was – once again – a little ashamed, but also proud. Proud to have tried something I hadn't had the courage to do before, and proud to have shared it with my partner. After the first days of slight puzzlement and doubts that ensued, everything was back to normal and we could safely say that nothing had changed between us and that we had only shared a wonderful experience. During these days, I couldn't even say “I love you” to Mick, because technically, I had betrayed him with another man, so maybe claiming that I loved him would sound like mockery to him. But this slight sense of discomfort was quickly overcome by both of us.

We repeated the experience with Jim a few times, not many, but I didn't count them. The following time it was Mick who made Jim's cock explode, but instead of passing the hot sperm into my mouth, he preferred swallowing it. Bastard! But I liked the thought that he could do it without any worries.
Then, one day, Mick couldn't come because he was abroad, but he watched Jim shag me on his computer screen, just as Jim had watched us in the past. I liked it a little less, because Mick wasn't really physically there and couldn't hear everything I said, like how much superior Jim's cock was compared to Mick's, how much I enjoyed being fucked by Jim, that sometimes I didn't feel Mick inside me at all, and all those nice things. But I still enjoyed it because he was taking part in some way.

Another time Mick was hiding inside my wardrobe. I had sent a text to Jim to know if he had time and he would come by for a quickie (or whatever was closest to it, since he was quite resistant too), because I had little time. He did come and shag me with Mick busy masturbating in the wardrobe. This was just fantastic, one of the sexiest things I ever did.

I was very happy. These encounters didn't happen often, which was good, because this way they were some special occasions and we didn't get used to them or, worse, bored of them. And we had new interesting photos to publish on the internet sites, and we got new requests. I have to say that every time we had agreed on meeting, when I was waiting for the moment to arrive, I was always nervous and a little grumpy, I couldn't help it. But when the boys finally ended up in bed with me, all anxiousness and nervousness is forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment